Sunday, December 30, 2012

January 2013 Writing Prompts



I hope the New Year if full of great writing, and to help you out here are my January 2013 Writing Prompt Suggestions!


January 1st - What are your 5 New Years Resolutions, and why?

January 2nd - What was your favorite Christmas present, and why?   

January 3rd - Every snowflake in unique in it's own way. How are you unique?

January 4th - You woke up this morning and there was a talking snowman outside. What happened next?

January 7th - Pretend you are a viking, what would like have been like? What would you do?

January 8th - What would you pack if you took a trip to the North Pole?

January 9th - What is the best thing about winter, and why?

January 10th - Write a S.N.O.W acrostic poem.

January 11th - Today while playing in the woods I ran into the Abominable Snowman, and.......

January 14th - My favorite kind of soup is......, and why?

January 15th - MLK, "I had a dream..." What is your dream?

January 16th - Pretend you are a penguin and write a letter to friend about what life is like in Antarctica.

January 17th - What is the worst thing about winter, and why?

January 18th - If I was Winnie the Pooh, I would.....                 

January 21st - What would you do if you received a box of penguins?

January 22nd - You are sick in bed today. What will you do?

January 23rd- My Mom and I where making a cherry pie when.....

January 24th - My favorite memory in 2012 was when.....

January 25th - In 2013 I promise to work harder on........

January 28th - I went ice skating on a big lake when all of a sudden.......

January 29th - My Dad and I had a snowball fight today.......

January 30th - Today we went sledding down the biggest hill ever and.....

January 31st - If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?

No comments:

Post a Comment