Saturday, November 17, 2012

BEECH Retreat

Someone recently asked me what it meant to be a blooger? I'm not really sure. For me, it is a way to get my thoughts out, to share what we are learning & hopefully inspire others with home educating their child(ren). It's like an online diary that I can go back & reflect on once my girls are older, or even when we hit a brick wall. What was working before? Why is it no longer working? When we are having a bad & fell like hope it lost, we can reflect on why we homeschool & look through post of things we've done.

There will be a wonderful BEECH Retreat January 31 - February 3, 2013 in sunny southern Florida. The focus of the retreat is all about blogging. I have my fingers crossed that I'll be able to attend. It would be an honor to learn from all the wonderful speakers. I can't even imagine even a fraction of what I could learn. What does being a blogger mean? The ins & outs, dos & don't.

 Right now there is BEECH Retreat Giveaway going on over at Homeschool Creations worth $635!! Hurry over & check it out! 

1 comment:

  1. I've been blogging for over a year now. I wonder why I didn't start sooner! I love blogging and certainly do it for me more than the connection with community. Though that has its perks too. I've met some really great people I wouldn't have otherwise.

    ReplyDelete