Thursday, December 6, 2012

Does the Not Me Ghost live in your house?

Have you ever asked "Who did this?", "Who does this belong to?" or anything similar, and receive the famous answer from everyone, "Not me!"?

This morning when I woke up the TV was on in the living room and there was a bowl in the sink, where someone had eaten a bowl of cereal in the middle of the night. Poppy told me she had awoke sometime in the middle of the night and couldn't go back to sleep so she turned the TV on. She then proceeds to tell me that she was almost back to sleep and then Owlet came out & got a bowl of cereal (First hint that the No Me Ghost is getting ready to appear). Owlet yells from the top of her bunk bed, "I didn't even get out of bed last night!" (Second hint) So I ask hubby, Yang & Poppy - all say it wasn't them, and I know it wasn't me. I ask hubby if we should move since our house appears to be haunted and he says yes encase it is dangerous! Of course Yang has to tell me a story about it.

"It is! Once when I was sleeping with dd (her baby blanket) I had all the corners pointed out like this (jesters with her hands the different directions), and I had one point like this (points towards her face) and when I woke up it was like this (points away from her face like it was folded over)!" The entire time her face it just so serious but I can't help but chuckle. So I try to compose myself and ask her just how that happened. She tells me the ghost did it! I explain that when she sleeps at night she moves around, a lot (I really need to buy her a weighted blanket so she doesn't move around so much) and therefore the blanket moves. She looked at me like she like I was crazy!

So, does the Not Me Ghost live in your house? I'd love to hear your stories about the things the Not Me Ghost in your house.

No comments:

Post a Comment