- December 3rd: What is your favorite thing to do during winter?
- December 4th: What is something your family does every December?
- December 5th: What is your favorite holiday movie, and why?
- December 6th: Write about something nice you have done for someone before. How did it make you feel?
- December 7th: What is the best gift you ever received?
- December 10th: What is your favorite holiday book, and why?
- December 11th: What is your favorite holiday food(s), and why?
- December 12th: If you could have anything you wanted for Christmas this year, what would it be?
- December 13th: Write about a time that you couldn't stop laughing?
- December 14th: If you could be your parents for one day, what would you do?
- December 17th: Write a letter to Santa. Explain whether you have been naught or nice.
- December 18th: Write about your favorite memory of a Christmas past?
- December 19th: Why do you feel it is important to give to others?
- December 20th: If you could build a snowman, what would it look like?
- December 21st: Free Write
Saturday, December 1, 2012
December Journal Writing Prompt
In my last post I talked about tips for journal writing. Today I will give you a list of writing prompts for the month of December.